Welcome to 1st Tech Restoration Carpet Care! Our Technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning (IICRC) and are ready to quickly service your needs. We offer certified professional carpet and upholstery cleaning for home and business customers.
Our professional carpet care team members take great pride in bringing back the look and feel of your carpet and upholstery. 1st Tech Restoration’s truck mount steam cleaning equipment is recognized and recommended for quality service by the carpet manufacture industry. Call us Now to schedule an appointment 1.888.937.3239
- Berber Olefin & Wool Cleaning
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Pet Urine & Odor Removal
- Carpet Stain Removal
- Fine Rugs Cleaning
- Carpet Repairs
Our expert technicians use the most powerful and efficient carpet cleaning equipment — truck mount units – recommended by carpet manufacturers. We clean your carpet thoroughly without missing a spot.
- No corners remain unfinished
- Wipe baseboards and furniture backs
- Rinse your carpet with soft water
- You will enjoy clean and fresh smelling carpet
What We Do
- Move your furniture and use protectors after cleaning
- Dust your baseboards and furniture back
- Clean your carpet thoroughly with mild biodegradable solutions
- Rinse your carpet with soft water solutions
- Clean your carpet better by removing cleaning residue and excess moisture
Your carpet is a major investment in your home or office and regular cleaning is necessary. Accumulated soil and spills contribute to reduced carpet life. Having your carpet cleaned regularly can prevent allergies, pet dander, dust mites, and bacteria.
Carpet cleaning costs are minimal when you consider the replacement costs. We recommend regular carpet cleaning. We ONLY use environmentally friendly 100% biodegradable professional cleaning products. Our machines are powerful and guarantee your carpet will be clean, fresh, and dry within hours, not days.
We use Teflon to protect your carpet. STAINMASTER® recommends re-apply after every cleaning to keep your carpet protected.
We repair carpets from cigarette burns, paint, permanent stains, and just about everything else that drops or spills.
Fabric Care Tips
- Rearrange furniture and turn cushions occasionally to ensure even wear vacuum upholstery, curtains, and carpets often to remove dust and grit caused by soiling and fiber abrasion
- Be aware when wearing clothing that could cause dye transfer such as jeans. Clothing dye applied onto light colored furniture may be difficult to remove.
- Protect furnishings from the sun and strong natural light. This will cause fiber degeneration and color fade.
- Occasionally, dyes can fade from impurities within the atmosphere such as cigarette smoke, cooking fumes, etc.
- Keep pets off the furniture. Pet urine and body oil can be difficult to remove.
- Take proper care with loop, open weaves, and structural weave designed fabrics to protect against snags.
- Leading retailers recommend you have your upholstery and furnishings professionally cleaned every 12-18 months.
- Retailers recommend using a qualified specialist, like us.
- With all stains, timing is the most important factor.
- Always use solutions sparingly and never rub heavily at the carpet pile.
If an accident happens…
- Tea, coffee, and red wine: Absorb excess with a kitchen paper towel.
- Blot stains with a damp cloth and add a spotting solution.
- Tar: Scrape off excess with blunt knife. Apply solvent sparingly with clean cloth, turning frequently.
- Nail polish: Apply acetone sparingly with clean cloth and spotting solution.M/li>
- Mud: Once completely dry, brush carpet lightly with stiff brush, so you do not damage pile.
- Oil based paint: Apply solvent sparingly with a clean cloth. Rinse with damp cloth and spotting solution.
- Paint (emulsion): Wipe with damp cloth. Rinse with water, blot and repeat.
- Urine: Blot as much as possible with kitchen towel. Rinse with water and blot with a dry towel.
1st Tech Restoration, Inc. provides Carpet Cleaning services throughout Southern California.
*If your city is not listed below, we may still service your area.
• Los Angeles • Rancho Palos Verdes • Palos Verdes Peninsula • Palos Verdes Estate • Hermosa Beach • Gardena • Redondo Beach • Long Beach • Manhattan Beach • San Pedro • Lawndale • El Segundo • Signal Hills • Rolling Hills Estate • Carson • Seal Beach • Marina Del Rey • Westchester • Playa Del Rey • Mar Vista • Culver City • Venice • Santa Monica • Pacific Palisades • Torrance • Harbor City • Hollywood Rivera • Wilmington • Downey • Orange • Norwalk • Pico Rivera • Commerce • Lakewood • Bellflower